Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Random Survey Online 3


...Because nobody cares about your favorite color or who you last texted
Created by cutthroatxrainbows and taken 144 times on Bzoink
What do you value above all else?: love
...and what do you most fear?: what happens when I die?
Where do you stand on the concept of God?: I believe in him. I go to a Methodist church. I want to not doubt him, although I do.
...and organized religion?: Sure. I mean, whatever you want.
Would you rather be wealthy or fulfilled?: Fulfilled....which would make me wealthy in things other than money, right?
If you could do something that would change the world, what would it be?: give world peace to everyone!
Describe a day in your life that was memorable.: When I got the Spartan Spirit Award at the Honors Ceremony on the last day of school in 7th grade. It's for representing the school in a positive manner through multiple school-related activities.
If you could say something to somebody you consider an enemy, you'd say...: can we work this out so we aren't enemies anymore?
What truly upsets you? : People who are mean just to spite.
If you had a chance to have power over many people would you take it?: No. I'd be scared of what I'd do wrong.
Do you tell the people that you care about that you care?: Yes! I try to tell everyone I care about...although I've probably missed a few.
...or do you show them?: Oh, yes! This is helpful...I show them easier than I tell them a lot of the time.
What would you say to someone you've lost, if you had the chance.: I'm sorry I hurt you if I did. I'm sure I did. I shouldn't have said some of the things I said...I didn't mean to cause you any pain...I just wish there had been an easier way for you to let me down. I wish I hadn't been suspicious of anything or anyone. But I wish you hadn't called me bipolar. That wasn't cool...and if I had the guts...I would tell them that my respect for them dropped a humongous amount after they told me that my brother and I were bipolar. Nothing wrong with bipolar people...but it was insulting coming from someone I used to really care about.  
If you could turn back time, what would you do differently?: Thank the Worm for staying at school with us.
What's important? What isn't?: Important: love, friends, being happy. Not Important: drama, mistakes as long as you learn from them, what other people think.
What song, image, movie, book, quote, speaks to you more than anything?: ((first things that come to mind RIGHT NOW) song: (right now because songs always speak to me ^_^)Drops Of Jupiter by Train  and Dare You To Move by Switchfoot.    Image: every time I open my favorite blog, the face of the girl crying (manga) speaks to me like nothing else. Book: Harry Potter? LOL I love those books! But in a sentimental way....more so.... uhhh....I dunno..."Chains" and "Speak" by Laurie Halse Anderson. But especially Speak. It REALLY REALLY speaks to me... . Quote: "People are going to want you, need you, exceed you, take you, hate you, play you, rate you, save you, and break you, but that's what makes you.
If you could say something, that the world would hear, what would it be?: Never bend your head, hold it high, look the world straight in the eye...(quote by Helen Keller)....but have peace with those you meet, and you CAN change the world, no matter what  
What makes you smile when you're sad?: My cats. My friends. Music. Sometimes certain pictures and memories.
How often do you find yourself apologizing but know you shouldn't?: On a scale from 1-5.....   2
Would you save ten strangers or one loved one?: I'd want to find a way to save them all....I'd tell someone else to go help the people I don't choose. Depends on who it is...I would almost save ten strangers.
Does 'true love' exist?: Yes.
If so what is it? If not, why not?: It's true love...when you're totally and irrevocably compatible with someone...where you can tell them anything and trust them with your life and vice versa. There is no one definition. An example is a little old man and woman who have been married for forever (or so it seems) and don't matter where they go as long as they are with eachother...and also know that even when one of them dies, they will still always be together.
Have you experienced it? : I guess not.
Do you believe in free will or fate? Or a combination of both?: Combination. I believe that everything happens for a reason and that God has a plan, but what YOU do is a variable in that plan. When you make a decision, though, I think it changes how everything else afterwards will turn out.
What's the most creative thing you've done in the past week?: dressed for my dress out day....wrote a poem.
When you make a mistake, how do you react?: I try to learn from it....I'm usually pretty calm.
What's the biggest risk you're willing to take?: maybe skydiving one day, but definitely indoor sky diving.
When was the last time you took time just to think?: on the way home today from school...waiting for mom to pick us up from school as we were waiting in the 6th grade hallway for the storm to pass
Do you live in the present or the future?: i try to live in the present...but I live in the future  A LOT.
If you don't know somebody how do you feel about them?: All I have is what I've inferred from how they act and who they hang out with and what people have told me about them. But I'm willing to start over with my opinion on them (in fact, I welcome it!) when I get to know them better.
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

No comments:

Post a Comment