Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Random Survey Online 1


Three Things
Created by andy and taken 356717 times on Bzoink
Three things that scare me:
1: heights
2: what happens when I die?
3: standing directly behind the batter in HS baseball, videotaping near the very top of the stadium
Three people who make me laugh:
1: cake
2: myself
3: history teach
Three Things I love:
1: me
2: flowers
3: friends/family
Three Things I hate:
1: I try
2: to not
3: hate anything
Three things I don't understand:
1: chemistry--yet.
2: the language of reading lips
3: why people like to be mean
Three things on my desk:
1: science textbook
2: snoopy xmas card
3: itouch
Three things I'm doing right now:
1: studying for science test tomorrow
2: this survey
3: breathing...mostly through my mouth because my nose is stopped up XP
Three things I want to do before I die:
1: go to venice, italy
2: publish a book
3: make sure many many people will remember me, even in the future. even the far-ish future
Three things I can do:
1: play piano
2: sing
3: make friends/be really nice to people
Three ways to describe my personality:
1: caring
2: thoughtful
3: humorous
Three things I can't do:
1: a cartwheel
2: a handstand
3: recite the periodic table of elements and be right.
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

No comments:

Post a Comment