Sunday, May 1, 2011

Random Survey Online 5-also really liked this one!



The Favorites, Have-You-Evers.. and Last Times! Oh, the variety!
Created by -ambiguous and taken 387602 times on Bzoink
What is your favorite..
gum:dubble bubble
restaurant:chop house
drink:milk
season:spring or fall
type of weather:kind of sunny, but raining. and warm. Warm rain. A light shower.
emotion:happy. just blissfully happy. like the feeling you have when you realize it's a wonderful, seemingly perfect day outside.
thing to do on a half day:go see a movie with friends.
late-night activity:movie at home with family and a boardgame (we hardly ever do)...or a movie at home with a bunch of friends at a sleepover (not as rare, but still...rare)
sport:running. then soccer.
city:ktown. then nyc.
store:forever 21.
When was the last time you..
cried:watching the move Soul Surfer.
played a sport:running at the championship track meet over a week ago.  
laughed:probably at myself earlier today.
hugged someone:earlier today, just needed to put my arms around my mommy
kissed someone:ummm....^_^ kissed my mom earlier today on the cheek
felt depressed:last spring...from marchish to ... uhh...mayish??
felt elated:when I put that first Halls Strawberries and Creme coughdrop in my mouth. AAAHHHH...it was great! Mom was so surprised at how happy I was. She said, "If all it takes to make you happy is a cough drop..." and I said, "You've got your work cut out for you. Really easy. It's a very simple thing, cough drops." and she agreed.
felt overworked:when I was scrambling to get my information gotten for my project.
faked sick:never
lied:to someone about how late I stayed up.
What was the last..
word you said:off
thing you ate:a potato...
song you listened to:a instrumental piece from the movie "Spirit"
thing you drank:milk
place you went to:outside my house? Church this morning.
movie you saw:Soul Surfer. Yesterday. W/Leelee
movie you rented:ummm....my dad rented the Harry Potter movies a LONG time ago. I never did.
concert you attended:Train: Save Me San Francisco
Who was the last person you..
hugged:mom
cried over:ex
kissed:mom
danced with:some guy at cotillion. can't remember which one. maybe THAT guy..yeah...diff school...yeah...THAT one.
shared a secret with:my mom
had a sleepover with:E
called:Leelee
went to a movie with:Leelee (yesterday)
saw:mom
were angry with:bro
couldn't take your eyes off of:dude that played Bethany Hamilton's bro with the blonde hair in the movie. hot stuff. ^_^
obsessed over:i felt like I almost did with my ex...but not really. like, when we were dating...not afterwards...but really, I don't think that was obsessive and stuff...uhhh...FRED WEASLEY!!! And pretty much everybody else in that inner circle...harry, hermione, ron, draco (lol gotta include him), yes--george, ginny...teh peeps
Have you ever..
danced in the rain:yes!
kissed someone:yes.
done drugs:NO! EW!
drank alcohol:NO! EW!
slept around:NO! EW!
partied 'til the sun came up:No....not unless you count TRYING to stay awake...at a sleepover...a couple years ago??
had a movie marathon:no...but we HAVE! to !!! (and a tv show marathon) with Harry potter (well, okay with hp if you count on tv) and avatar the last airbender!!!
gone too far on a dare:no
spun until you were immensely dizzy:YES! so fun....
taken a survey quite like this before:not really......   good job!
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

No comments:

Post a Comment